Dear customer, to tailor the travel insurance to cater for your Cruise to Nowhere trip, we have defaulted the travel destination to Malaysia
1. Flexible coverage allows you to create a travel insurance plan with different types of coverage and add-on that can adapt to your needs
2. Medical expenses up to SG$1,000,000 including in and outpatient treatments
3. No sublimit or restriction on outpatient expenses and number of visits
4. Personal accident benefit of up to SG$500,000, covering 18 different events of disablement and accidental death
5. Extensive travel inconvenience benefits protect your vacation from unexpected events
6. 24 hours Global Emergency Assistance Services help you when you need it most, connecting you with medical treatment and transportation
7. Seamless and Cashless claims via PayNow
Global Emergency Assistance Services
Starr Global Emergency Assistance Services is supported by Assist Card which is one of the subsidiaries of Starr Companies. Assist Card has more than 400,000 service providers providing travel assistance services in 197 countries and 17,000 cities around the world.
Pre-existing condition, war, suicide, pregnancy, childbirth, professional sport
1. Single Trip Plan: No age limit.
2. Annual Travel Plan: Enroll up to 70 years old and renewable up to 75 years old.
3. Family plan: Apply to at least one of the legal couple or both, and their legitimate child(ren) aged below 18.
1. All trips must depart from and return to Singapore.
2. An individual applicant must be 18 years old or above.
3. Personal money is not applicable to insured person aged 10 or below.
4. The maximum trip duration for single trip and annual travel plan is 180 days and 90 days respectively.
5. Insurance cover will automatically be extended up to a maximum of 7 days if the trip is delayed for any reasons outside the control of the insured person.
6. If any incident occurs, please submit a claim to Starr through eClaim Service within 30 days.
7. Any services under Global Emergency Assistance must be arranged by Starr, please refer to section 4 of the policy wordings for more details.
8. This page is designed to provide you a summary of the plan and is not a contract of insurance. All benefits and exclusions are only briefly outlined here. For complete details, please refer to the policy for terms and conditions.